New Spa Cover

Jack...Jack...Jack.... I find myself uttering these words almost daily.

 I get up in the morning put the kettle on, the go to the back door to open the curtains and start my day.
Our dog - Jack - welcomes me! Unfortunately though, most days it's with his head down, ears back and a look of guilt in his eyes... This is when I utter those words, Jack...Jack... Jack....what have you done now?

He has been onto our spa cover more than once before, but this time he did such a good job, there was danger that the children or the dog himself could fall in! We needed an immediate solution, but spending $600 on another spa cover - when he would most likely chew it again was not an option!

So my clever husband went to bunnings got some heavy duty marine ply and clips and made his own!

The children are now safe, the spa cover is safe, and the dog (although not allowed) can jump on top and not fall in! And the whole thing cost only $170! He even took the safety locking side clips off the old cover and put them on the new one - so it can only be taken off with the key! Safe!!

Here are some pictures of my husbands handy work.....






Comments

Popular Posts