Inspired!

Reading Rhonda's blog Down to Earth this morning (as I do every morning with my coffee - great way to start the day I think as she's so positive and commending and creative!) I got inspired!!

We have a lot of wood furniture in our house so I have wanted to add some colour! I chose blue. So I've been looking for blue placemats - can I find any..... Of course not! So after reading Rhonda's blog about making our own linens I got to work!

I bought my sewing machine a few years ago second hand for $60- and it's a dream!

I had some left over blue material (from an apron I started for my son a long time ago, which I also finished today!!) so made 4 placemats! I love them, and I can throw them in the wash when they get dirty! Perfect!

I hope you too get inspired to create something for your family!





Comments

Popular Posts