Natural Microdermabrasion

My mum has been getting microdermabrasion for a while now and swears by it. It turns out that my younger sister gets it done too!

I've been seriously thinking about it too. As I've found my skin getting very dry as I'm ageing (29!! Ha ha) seriously though I use a good foundation and by mid morning it's soaked into my dry dry skin! But.... The price, I refuse to pay that much!

Then I found a great all natural microdermabrasion.

Bicarbonate soda!

That's it! Simply wet face with warm water and rub bicarb soda into your skin - avoiding eye are - for 2-3 minutes!*

Note it does tingle/sting a bit but it is getting rid of dry skin. After rinse well and pat dry.

My skin felt so soft and smooth after! I was more than pleased. I then mouisturised with olive oil (my new moisturiser).

I love finding little tricks like this!

Please note do not try this if you have very sensitive skin or if it burns too much rinse immediately.



* this is for my own information and do not accept any liability.

Comments

Popular Posts