Mayonnaise

I make this beautiful thick and creamy mayonnaise in my Thermomix but you can adjust the recipe to suit a hand mixer or whisk.

Ingredients:

3 eggs (I use room temperature eggs laid fresh that day)
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons of mustard (I use Mallie Dijon mustard)
1/4 cup white vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
4 cups oil (I use rice bran oil)

Method:
Place eggs, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper in Thermomix with butterfly attachment and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.



Put MC in and pour in oil slowly, on speed 4 this will take 4-6 minutes.





You will end up with the thickest, creamiest mayonnaise! Yum!!!


Comments

  1. Have just been enjoying your blog after linking with Slow Living Essentials Slow living posts. We have a thermomix too , it makes the best mayo .... so much nicer than the bought one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes it's the best mayonnaise - yum - !
      Ps - love your farm stay!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts