Backyard Transformation

So... We had fairly good garden beds, that we did get a lot of produce from. The problem was that our new dog dug everything up! So we decided to put in new raised garden beds! If your wondering if it stopped the dog digging .... No way! Even with the fencing and fortification (that you will see in the photos below) he still gets in! Grrrrr! But he's a puppy so we are hoping he grows out of it.

Any who back to the garden beds. Although technically we have less garden space, I find that we are planting a lot more, as I can get to these beds much easier and keep an eye on what's going on.

It's only been a couple of months but already we are 'eating' from the garden! The kids love running outside and picking things for dinner. Or just snacking while they are playing outside!

We still have to put some pebbles/gravel in between the beds, but I wanted to show you some before and after shots of what's been done so far.

Did I mention that my husband not only did all the work, but made the raised garden beds himself!!!
(I did help too, I know my way around a shovel now!! Haha)

Here are the before and after shots!









Comments

Popular Posts